Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Want Access to my 25 years in the field experience?

Well, here is a simple way to do that.



 First, go here
Take a look around, then support the project, according to your desire and requirements. For $10, you will get an ebook copy when it publishes in April 2014. Other options include a paperback copy and even a discounted rate on a water system design fitting your requirements. I will be regularly posting progress, and I highly encourage feedback from all of you regarding content and what you would like to see in the book.
My intention is to make this book a relevant resource for development workers, disaster planners, relief workers, as well as engineers, and do-it-yourselfers.

1 comment:

  1. Less than 24 hours into the launch, and I'm getting wonderful feedback from people about this project. Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete